Requirements speaking engagements
Speaking fee: $1000 per event (maximum two talks)
Travel expenses: economy airline ticket booked with American Airlines (I prefer to make the reservations)
Other travel expenses such as transportation to and from airport
Lodging expenses: lodging for at least one night needs to be provided (two nights for weekend event)
Meal expenses: $50/day for each day of trip
|1. Netherlands since 1977 (various places).
Honorary member Dutch Cichlid Association (NVC).
2. Belgium since 1979 (Antwerp and Arlon). Honorary member Belgium Cichlid Association (ABCV).
3. Germany since 1986 (various places).
4. United States since 1989 (various places). Received the "Guy Jordan Retrospective Award" from the American Cichlid Association in 2003. Received "Outstanding Achievement Award" from the Pacific Coast Cichlid Association in 2003.
4a. 1999. Seminar at
University of Maine at Orono
5. United Kingdom since 1989 (various places).
6. France since 1992 (various places). Honorary member French Cichlid Association (AFC).
7. Sweden since 1991 (Gothenburg, Kalmar, and Stockholm).
8. Hong Kong in 1991.
8a. Seminar at the Polytechnical University
9. Taiwan in 1991 (Taipei and Kaochung).
10. Norway since 1992 (Dramman and Oslo).
11. Denmark since 1993 (Kopenhagen, Aarhus, and Aalborg).
12. Switzerland since 1993 (various places).
13. Austria since 1993 (Wien).
14. Czech Republic since 1993 (Brno).
15. Slovakia in 1993 (Bratislava).
16. Italy since 1995 (Faenza and Torino).
17. Australia since 1999 (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth).
18. Canada since 2000 (Guelph, Hamilton and Winnipeg). Honorary president Canadian Rift Lake Cichlid Association (CRLCA).
19. Poland in 2004 (Warsaw)
20. Portugal since 2005 (Lisbon)
21. Bermuda in 2007 (Hamilton)
22. Mexico in 2008 (Monterey)
23. Greece in 2009 (Athens and Thessaloniki)
24. Turkey in 2010 (Istanbul)
return to biography
return to Cichlid Press